Ready to make an appointment? Call 657-282-6355.
- Whole-family healthcare, including diagnosis and treatment of:
- Childhood illnesses
- High blood pressure
- Many other conditions
- Children’s healthcare, including:
- Care for children with special needs
- Diagnosis and treatment of infections
- School physicals
- Well-child care
- Bilingual staff*
- Dental care
- Mental and behavioral health
- Nutritional counseling
- Same-day appointments
- Social services
- Women’s healthcare including prenatal care and Pap smear tests
*We offer on-site translation. Languages include — but are not limited to — Farsi, Mandarin/Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese.
Offering walk-in**, after-hours and weekend care
**Our walk-in clinic is first come, first served.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
If you need us after hours, please call 657-282-6355.
Si nos necesita fuera del horario de atención, llame al 657-282-6355.
Please note hours are subject to change. Contact our office to confirm.