Why choose UCI Health?
- Online scheduling for primary care appointments, including in-home and virtual visits. Go to ucihealth.org/samedaycare to choose the right type of visit for you or your loved one.
- Same-day primary care appointments at many of our primary care offices.
- Walk-in care services in Irvine and Tustin. No appointments necessary.
- Access to more than 500 world-renowned specialists
- Pediatric services at many of our clinics
- An optical shop at the Gavin Herbert Eye Institute in Irvine
- An expert team of obstetricians and gynecologists
- Cancer services at the only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center in Orange County
- Access to the only academic medical center in Orange County
- Access to groundbreaking clinical trials not available anywhere else
Here’s how to switch to UCI Health
Choose a doctor. Search our physicians by location.
Call your health plan. Tell them you’d like to switch to UCI University Physicians & Surgeons, which includes UCI Health primary care physicians. See plans we accept.
Make an appointment. Once you’re ready, call your physician’s office or schedule an appointment online
If you have PPO insurance or Medicare, simply call the physician’s office to make your appointment.
Still need help switching to UCI Health? We’re happy to assist you. Call us at 866-428-2612.
Need help choosing a doctor?
Call 866-428-2612 or fill out the form below.